travelling to Turkey
- Since the early days of the Silk Road, Turkey is the crossroad of creative exchange between Europe and Asia.
- Turkey is accessible from all corners of the world including Central Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East because of its geographical location.
- The citizens of 99 countries can enter Turkey without a visa.
- Turkey is a paradise for tourism.
- Turkey is a kaleidoscope of cultures and history. The beauty of the land and the spirit of the people make it an attractive and rewarding country. It is an optimistic, progressive nation with a proud and gracious way of life.
- Two of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World were located in Turkey.
- The Hagia Sophia is one of the Seven Medieval Wonders of the World.
Over the centuries, visitors have been enthralled by the delightful tastes of Turkey’s unique cuisine.
- Genuine warmth and generosity are characteristic of the hospitality extended to visitors since Turkish tradition declares that every traveller is a guest of God.
- Turkey is the only unique country in the world, that celebrated children’s day in every year on 23 April