Why Consider Travelling To Botswana.
• Dine at Gaborone’s highest restaurant with a breathtaking view of the city.
• Hold your meetings in unconventional spaces in the city or the Okavango Delta.
• Take an exclusive safari game drive in a luxury private game reserve.
• Luxury camping (glamping) and mobile tented safari experiences around Botswana.
• Dine, shower and sleep under the African stars in Botswana.
• Eco-friendly bicycle Safari tour in the Private Tuli Game Reserve.
• Guided quad biking and eco horse riding experience in the vast spaces of the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
• Hot air balloon and scenic flight experience over the Okavango Delta.
• Take a relaxing Mokoro (dug-out canoe) ride in the Okavango Delta.
• Meet the people of Botswana and immerse yourself in interactive cultural tours around the country – basket weaving, pottery making, traditional cuisine, traditional dress making and much more.
• Sleep on a luxury houseboat on the Chobe River as you watch elephants on the shores of Chobe National Park
Memberships & Associations
Awards & Accolades
City & Safari International
City & Safari International is a Gaborone (Botswana) based Destination Management Company (DMC) that ground handles International MICE Business hosted in Botswana; Meetings, Incentive Travel Groups, Conferences and Corporate Events.
Our services ranges from;
• Venue selection
• Accommodation bookings
• Supplier identification
• On-ground transportation
• Airport meet & greets
• Offsite event coordination
• Pre & post conference leisure excursions for delegates
• Leisure travel for individuals & groups
To be the most resourceful, reliable and creative Destination Management Company in Botswana offering expert service , authentic business & leisure travel experiences.
Team of Experts
Enthusiastic, well-travelled & extensive knowledge of destination Botswana & the Southern Africa Region, our team of experts has been in the hospitality, travel & tourism industry for over 10 years and always ready to be of service.
What We Do - Our Service Offerings
Incentive Travel is our core specialty and our team of experts will show you how to maximize your budget to gain more value out of every incentive trip that you do. We believe that Incentive travel is still the top motivator, as confirmed in multiple research papers, so if you need to improve performance amongst your staff, sales team or stakeholder channel, engage us; to be sure that your trip is carried out flawlessly. We know that well conceptualized and careful planned incentive trips have the power to motivate employees and enhance stakeholder relations.
Corporate Incentive Travel Programs
City & Safari International offers carefully crafted itineraries, designed to wow your audience with a blend of unique touches tailor-made just for your company. We pay special attention to every detail of the itinerary, from the time your group leaves the your destination to the time they return.
Our inbound incentive travel itineraries covers all areas of Botswana, Gaborone, Tuli Block, CKGR, Chobe, Makgadikgadi & the must do Okavango Delta.
International Meetings/ Conference / Events
From small sized one-day meetings, events for ten-fifteen people to week long conferences for hundreds of people, we have the experience and expertise to make the event hassle-free for our clients and memorable for their guests. City and Safari International’s conference and event management services include the A-Z management of meetings, conference & events, from concept and communication, to travel and accommodation, registration, implementation and post-conference feedback. Over and above services provided by our team, we work with a network of highly creative and professional suppliers of diverse services such as entertainment, catering, photography, staging, technical lighting and sound to bring you the best event possible. We have learnt that effective design and flawless execution results in; meetings which motivate human performance, foster profitable relationships, and enhance collaborations.
Experiential Leisure Travel
Experience Adventure, Culture & Luxury Safari of Botswana and Africa
We offer tailor-made travel packages of Botswana and the rest of Africa, from Southern to Eastern Africa. Our leisure travel packages caters for both local and international travelers, ranging from Adventurous explorations in Kgalagadi & Makgadikgadi, diverse and interactive cultural performances of Africa and Luxury Safari Experiences of Okavango Delta. We are passionate about what we do and we do not shy away from making recommendations in order to ensure that our clients gets the best of what Botswana and Africa have to offer. We offer a holistic service providing everything needed for a complete stay in a destination. The best time to visit depends on the seasons, the areas you are planning to visit and what you want to see. Typical safaris range from four to seven day itineraries, and activities can include day/night game drives, mokoro rides (traditional dug-out canoe), hot air ballooning, wildlife photography, bird watching, bush walks, scenic/helicopter rides and nights under the African stars.