WHY CONSIDER TRAVELLING TO HUNGARY
- Great value for your money
- Budapest is the “Pearl of the Danube”
- Great cuisine, excellent wines
- Hungary is the land of thermal waters
- Hungarian hospitality
- Exciting cultural life
- One-thousand-year old history
- World Heritage Sites
- Fantastic shopping opportunities
- Cool nightlife
Memberships & Associations
Awards & Accolades
In 1987, the years before the collapse of the Communist Regime in Hungary, Blaguss International, one of the major tour operators and coach companies in the eastern part of Austria (14 offices in Austria) founded the first joint and venture in the travel business.
STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONS
Ever since the foundation Blaguss has been increasing constantly.
At present, the company has the following divisions:
- OUTBOUND (tour operation and retail)
- INBOUND (classic tourism, special interest groups, cultural tours, etc.)
- CONGRESS BUREAU
- DMC: and last but not least, we are active also as a Destination Management Company, taking a considerable share of the incentive business to Hungary
During the past 26 years we become a leading agency with good reputation and solid background.
We offer our clients unified and coordinated services and the services of a widely trained expert team. We employ the best professionals and promote high ethical standards.
NETWORK AND AFFILIATES:
The company is a member of important national and international organisations like the Assosiation of Hungarian Travel Agencies (MUISZ), the Hungarian Convention Bureau, SITE, IATA, EUROMIC (international consorcium of the leading European destination management companies with officies in Bruxelles and Chicago), etc.
- incentive programs
- special interest groups
- river cruises
- congress organisation
- administration of exhibitions
- assosiation management
- accommodation management
- product shows
- corporate events
- teambuilding activities
- travel services