WHY TO CONSIDER AUSTRALIA ?
Inspiring team building experiences
Australia offers inspiring team building opportunities in spectacular surroundings. Take part in a sailing regatta or hit the beach for a surf lifesaving demonstration. Learn about traditional Aboriginal beliefs and practices in the Outback or explore an ancient tropical rainforest. Australia offers a vast range of unforgettable experiences which will inspire and re-energise your team.
Excellent business facilities
Australia has a proven track record of hosting successful business events and with ongoing investment in its business events infrastructure, it will continue to provide business and incentive delegates with exceptional facilities.
Outstanding food and wine
The quality, abundance and freshness of Australian produce results in some of the finest dining in the world. Revel in delicious Thai, Cantonese, French, Italian, modern Australian cuisine and more at restaurants, cafes and bars across the country. Savour the award-winning wines that Australia exports around the world.
Australia has long been a pioneer in sustainable practices. The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre was the first convention centre in the world to be awarded a ‘Six Star Green Star’ environmental rating. Several other Australian convention centres have achieved environmental certifications such as the EarthCheck Certification for environmentally sustainable reduction in carbon footprints by the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre and the Adelaide Convention Centre. Around Australia, eco-friendly accommodation is proving that luxury can be experienced without adversely impacting on the environment.
Even in winter, you can enjoy blue skies and pleasant, sunny days in Australia. Its attractive climate makes it an ideal travel destination throughout the year.
A place of inspiration
Australia’s diverse influences, from its ancient Aboriginal heritage to the cultural riches its inhabitants have brought to Australia from all over the world, have resulted in a nation that’s lively and energised. In Australia’s exciting cities and immense open spaces, under its clear blue skies and amongst its extraordinary natural wonders, ideas thrive and freedom leads to innovation. It’s the perfect place to do some fresh thinking.
With a relaxed but proactive and efficient work environment, Australia is experienced in handling events of all sizes with friendly and passionate local staff who go the extra distance to ensure the perfect event execution.
Australians pride themselves on their diversity and hospitality; there will always be a point of connection wherever you go. Australia has a great range of things to do and see all within a safe and stable environment.
Memberships & Associations
Awards & Accolades
Australian Tours Management™ (ATM) was established in 1983 with the objective of providing
excellent service to her clients. We are recognized as Australia’s leading inbound tour operator offering full range of land arrangements to the international travel industry. Since 2008, Australian Tours Management™ has been part of the Switzerland based Kuoni Travel Group whose presence is well-known in over 30 countries.
Australian Tours Management has her Head Office in Melbourne with further service stations located in Sydney and on the Gold Coast, and representative in Kuala Lumpur. Our team comprises experienced and tourism professionals from diverse backgrounds.
With an innovative approach and commitment to providing quality service, ATM has won national and state awards for excellence in inbound tourism and has been admitted into Tourism Victoria’s Hall of Fame.
ATM as your travel partner:
- Over 30 years of experience as inbound tour operator
- ?Strong links with travel suppliers and partners
- Optimized supplier relationships, ensuring competitive pricing
- Best-buy accommodation with allotments
- Supported by professional and dedicated team who look after every details
- Comprehensive selection of travel products including accommodation, attractions, car, cruise, and more
- Real time online booking facilities
- 24-hour round the clock contact and assistance
- Offer unique and expanded travel products designed to help our partners prosper
- ?Meeting, incentive, convention and events groups
- ?Leisure groups: series or tailor-made
- Special interest groups
- FIT packages; wholesale or tailor-made
- Passengers transport and coach charters
- Interpreter and tour guide services
Whether you are coordinating a client’s corporate event; business meeting; award ceremony or
product launch, Australian Tours Management provides practical and innovative solutions with your interest in mind.
With the local knowledge and expertise gained over the 30 years in the MICE industry, we aim to save you time and resources by providing reliable services to ensure a successful outcome and develop a close working relationship.
We have successfully managed a range of incentive programs ranging from insurance, finance, direct marketing to pharmaceutical industry.
ATM bidding services includes:
- ? Developing a bid strategy to assist in the securing of a group
- ? Providing support with bid documents and presentation
- ? Allocating a dedicated team with in-depth knowledge of the MICE facilities and services
- ? Researching suitable venues that meet the event’s criteria
- ? Arrange site inspections for key decision makers
- ? Proposing a variety of activities or adventures available for Team Building
- ? Providing creative suggestions for pre and post conference touring
- ? Sourcing the best solutions from various suppliers