WHY CONSIDER TRAVELLING TO ALBANIA.
Albania is a country in South-Eastern Europe, in the West of the Balkan Peninsula, between the geographical coordinates: 39 16′ latitude and 42 39′ longitude. Albania is almost midway between Equator and the North Pole, and covers a surface of 28.748 km2. The overall length of the borderline of the Republic of Albania is 1094 km; out of which 657-km is land-border, 316-km sea-border, 48-km river-border and 73 km lake-border. The Republic of Albania, on the North borders with Montenegro and North-East with Kosovo, on the East with Macedonia, and in the South and South-East with Greece. On the West, Albania is washed by the Adriatic and Ionian seas. The average altitude is 708 m, i.e. two times higher than that of Europe. Albania is included in the humid sub-tropical zone of the Northern Hemisphere, and it belongs to the Mediterranean climatic zone.
Memberships & Associations
Awards & Accolades
Albania Holidays DMC
ALBANIA HOLIDAYS, a leading Destination Management Company, invites you to be part of a unique experience, discovering an unknown but fascinating country. Albania has much to offer: a sunny Mediterranean climate, delicious food, kind and welcoming people, a laid back attitude, a rich history, an old culture, unique traditions, beautiful landscapes with mountains, rivers and a magnificent coastline. Visitors to the country describe Albanians as warm and inquisitive, happy to see foreigners.
Albania Holidays can assist you to discover the country in the most authentic way by offering tailor made solutions for groups & FIT-s, with a focus on the local elements: history, culture, traditions and way of life. We provide professional arrangements for: tours, events, venue selection, team building activities, shore excursions for cruises and more.
Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Events in Albania
Albania Holidays DMC ( Destination Management Company) is a professional DMC & PCO which offers creative and logistic support in the organization of conferences, events, incentive and special group programs to Albania since 2005. Our full range of MICE services in Albania covers every aspect from the earliest planning stage through to the final day of the event. Things like: venue selection, promotional and print material, conference budget planning, accommodation booking, transportation, recreational, social and partner programs are just a few samples of what we can offer. Whether you are willing to organize a meeting, conference, various events and exhibitions, or an incentive guide, we can assist in every little detail.
Furthermore we can recommend or advise the best local site for your particular group event or alternatively work on a specific location you may have already decided.
Meetings and Conferences in Albania
Albania’s popularity as a destination for business meetings, local, regional and international conferences and events is increasing, therefore we at Albania Holidays DMC have built up a team of experienced professional who possess the know-how and the necessary tools for organizing a successful conference in Albania from the earliest planning stage through to the final day of the event.
For a successful meeting conference we offer the following services and more:
- Professional multilingual team that answer all inquiries within 24 hours
- Expert advice on hotels, conference venue selection & site inspection
- Onsite management team during the conference & reporting upon its completion
- Negotiation with hotels and other suppliers for cost effective programs and events
- Expert advice and booking of suitable accommodation
- Conference logistics: simultaneous translation, audio visual equipment & onsite technical support
- Pre or post meeting entertainment programs and excursions
- External Catering services or supervision of those provided by the venue or hotel
- Transport with deluxe vehicles from small vehicle transfers to modern buses
Incentive & Corporate Events in Albania
Creating unique programs is something everyone would like to achieve but only the those who are driven by passion and determination will succeed. Albania Holidays DMC is very much passion driven resulting in creative programs and determined to provide clients with the best possible solutions.
Through meticulous planning, experience and professionalism we supervise and manage successful events every time.
Our programs contain:
- Enlightening culture visits guided by field experts
- Private access to unique places
- Conversing with the highest personalities of the country
- Jeep safari & picnic
- Treasure Hunt
- Hiking & rafting etc.
Our team building programs aim to benefit the team but also the local community, strengthening the bond between team members themselves as well as with the locals.
Albania Holidays DMC should be you first choice partner for a successful MICE in Albania.
Shore Excursions in Albania
Albania Holidays provides a variety of professional and exciting excursions for Cruise passengers stopping in several Albanian ports. The excursions we offer give exceptional access into the Albanian culture, tradition and daily life. Through knowledgeable, professional and passionate multilingual staff we provide that personalized touch, which gives such short experiences a more lasting impact. All arrangements are tailor-made, carefully prepared and monitored to ensure high service quality and client satisfaction.
Excursions can be organized with anchorage in one of the three following Albanian ports:
- Durres, the oldest Albanian town founded in 527 B.C with remains of amphitheatre, forum, walls, and a rich archaeological museum.
- Kruja, the centre of resistance during the Ottoman invasions where Albanian forces resisted for 25 years.
- Tirana, the capital of the country a relatively modern city but with a Mediterranean feel.
- Apollonia, an ancient town built to honour Apollo which became a very important learning center in Roman times with Octavian sent to study there by his uncle Julius Caesar.
- Vlora, a coastal town also place where Albanian Independence was proclaimed in 1912.
- Apollonia is only 1 hour drive.
- Berat, a UNESCO World Heritage site for its ottoman architecture of white houses built on a slope on top of each other, regarded as the best examples of Ottoman architecture outside Turkey.
- Butrint Ancient site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered to be one of the most interesting discoveries in the Mediterranean, testimony to several civilizations, from the ancient Greeks, Romans, Byzantines and up to the Venetians.
- Gjirokastra, is another UNESCO World Heritage town, for its unique architecture of stone buildings and roofs. Phoenice ancient site was the political centre of Epirus and is only half an hour drive. The remains include ancient walls, theatre, necropolis etc.
We offer complete service and can provide the following:
Exclusive Trips & Tours
Quality guides and assistance
Special programs, visits & welcome events
Separate Private Party & VIP arrangements